There is no doubt the economy of the United States is growing at an ever-expanding rate.
There are more jobs available now than workers, industry is growing, and American is beginning to rise to the top in many international fields of business.
President Trump has vowed to “Make America Great Again.”
He has realized that the country has lost a lot over the past years and seeks to regain it all. There are some things that President must continue to focus on in order to see the country at the top of the world once again.
The Focus of the President is to Keep America First
What must happen in the life of a country when its people have lost the “American Dream” and do not seem like they know what to do anymore?
The answer is simple in that they must have a leader that can lead them with clear direction, a moral center, and strong countenance. The President has done many things to put America first.
- In June 2017, the President told the American people that he intended to pull out of the Paris Climate Agreement. This agreement had spelled out a near century long plan to reduce certain hazards that affect the climate of the world. This agreement among nations has crippled the energy industry of the United States. At first the President wanted to negotiate a better plan, but there was opposition that led to America pulling out. In an attempt to help an unstable energy market, the President has promised to take out the Climate Action Plan, open federal lands to resource drilling and mining, remove the Clean Power Plan, and even let automakers set the standard for fuel consumption.
- The President also has focused on many of the unfair trade deals that the United States has entered into with other countries. Throughout the months the country has withdrawn from trade agreements with South Korea, many Pacific countries, and has renegotiated other agreements with border countries. His goal is to put a stop to countries that are taking advantage of the United States. He wants trading partners to import more American products and deal fairly with American people and corporations. Only many larger countries like China and Japan, he has imposed tariffs to help motivate them to be fair in their dealings.
- He has removed the illegal mandate that people pay a penalty for having health insurance from Obamacare. He has also stopped reimbursing health insurance companies for costs of people with low income. This has reduced the financial obligations of the government quiet significantly. Some states have had to allow premium increases because of these actions. This only serves to allow competition to flood the insurance market which in turn keeps prices down.
- Federal spending will need to be lowered by eliminating waste and consolidating resources. Trump has made it his focus to reduce the national debt. Some people have pointed out that his plan actually increases the debt. By cutting taxes, growth will take place in the economy. Which in turn balances the loss of revenue through other sources.
- Immigration reform is a needed bonus that must be done. Trump wants to send illegal immigrants back home which in turn keeps out criminals seeking to enter the country for criminal purposes. He wants to build a wall along the southern border to provide a barrier that is really needed. This will allow border patrol to safely monitor and enforce the law. This plan also puts Americans first place for job placement. He wants legal citizens to have first pick of the jobs available to the American people.
- Red tape keeps things from moving forward. The President has a plan to remove much of the red tape that stops growth by deregulating certain parts of the American industry. The red tape has made it hard for businesses to grow and expand.
So far President Trump has been highly effective in making this country great.
Despite fierce opposition from people that disagree with the way he is handling things; he has made great process.
Those that disagree with his plan need to realize that the American people voted for him for a reason.
It would do them well to support the President in every thing that he does.
It is time to America first in the hearts of every person that call it home.